- The members of St. Peter’s have decided to proceed with building a new athletic complex without incurring any long-term debt. Currently pledged is $5.4 million.
- The total campaign goal is $5.89 million.
- We are still looking to close the gap which includes property demolition and new parking area next to Art’s Cleaners.
- Please encourage friends & family to complete a commitment card.
- If you turned in a commitment card, you should have received a letter from Mike Hinckfoot, Executive Director of Ministries, sharing the various methods to honor your commitment. If you have not received a letter, please contact Mike Hinckfoot immediately (email@example.com).
- Team: Joe
Lohmeyer - Chair, Bob Schwartzkopf, Steve Forster,
Tim Pinnow, Sarah Schwartzkopf, Dustin Weber, and Dave Bush
- The Construction Team and Council will provide a timeline for the overall project in early 2019.
For more information: Mike Clancy, Jr.(firstname.lastname@example.org) or Joe Lohmeyer (email@example.com)
Click here for the campaign booklet.
Click here for the gym/athletic complex stats page.
Click here for the Construction Team information.
Click here for the Electronic Funds Transfer Form.