To honor God by fostering and managing bequests and donations for the long-term benefit of St. Peter’s Lutheran Church and School.
Brief Foundation History
St. Peter’s Lutheran Church Foundation was incorporated in 1964 to encourage gifts and bequests to St. Peter’s Lutheran Church and School. You can create your own Legacy of Faith to St. Peter’s by choosing to invest in the future of our church so that others may know Christ as their Savior.
2020 Foundation Contributions to Support St. Peter’s
The Foundation continues to actively support the Purpose and Vision of St. Peter’s Lutheran Church and School. In 2020, The Foundation provided financial support in the following ways:
- Contributed money to the church General Fund;
- Purchased flowers on a weekly basis for the altar area;
- Contributed money to the school to be used for staff celebrations;
- Provided gifts for children baptized in our church;
- Provided financial support for people studying to become full-time church workers;
- Contributed money to purchase new video equipment for our sanctuary;
- Contributed money to support costs associated with renovating the Life|Works building.
Ways to Donate
- One-time or Regular Cash Donations
- Will Bequests
- Donor Advised Funds
- Real Estate Transactions
How do you wish St. Peter’s Lutheran Foundation to use your gift?
Donors to The Foundation may designate their gifts and bequests for specific programs or interests, although undesignated funds provide the greatest flexibility to support the ministry of our church and school. The Foundation also offers investment options. All dividends and interest from these investment strategies are used annually to support the Church’s mission.
The professionally-managed growth investment option emphasizes long-term growth and income generation.
The fixed income option utilizes high-quality government and corporate bonds.
All donations given to the Foundation are fully tax-deductible as a charitable contribution.
Scott Schumacher, Director of Development