By serving beyond our campus.
Our church has many local and global mission opportunities. Please contact St. Peter's at 812 372-1571 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a current listing.
Safety first! Our policy keeps kids safe, it keeps workers safe from liability, and it keeps our congregation safe from accidents and abuse. It's about safety! We want to make sure that all those who lead, supervise, or interact with children act safely and in a Christian manner. We want to equip chaperons and leaders to make wise decisions and respond to unusual situations appropriately. This requires a brushup every few years. All those we work with children at St. Peter's must be certified in our Child Protection Program.
Please contact George Denholm at (812) 372-1571 x2128 to register for a class. Classes are never "full," but will be cancelled when no one signs up.
Training lasts an hour; first time certification includes an interview that may require another 45 minutes. Background check applications can be submitted prior to the class expedite to process.
Upcoming training dates are:
- Saturday, June 2 - cancelled due to high school graduations
- Tuesday, June 6, 6:30 pm
None during July!
- Tuesday, Aug 7, 6:30 pm
May be more scheduled in connection with school open house.
Before you attend our Child Protection Program training, please fill out the appropriate certification form linked below. Please print these forms single sided!
- Acolyte Schedule (through Sept. 2018)
- Camera Operator Schedule (through Sept. 2018)
- First Aid On-Call Schedule (through Sept. 2018)
- Greeters Schedule (through Sept. 2018)
- Communion Assistant Schedule (through Sept. 2018)
- Lectors Schedule (through Sept. 2018)
- Projectionist Schedule (through Sept. 2018)
- Ushers Schedule (through Sept. 2018)
- Worship Assistant Schedule (through Sept. 2018)
- Worship Prayer Minister (through Sept. 2018)