By serving beyond our campus.
Our church has many local and global mission opportunities. Please contact St. Peter's at 812 372-1571 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a current listing.
Safety first! Our policy keeps kids safe, it keeps workers safe from liability, and it keeps our congregation safe from accidents and abuse. It's about safety! We want to make sure that all those who lead, supervise, or interact with children act safely and in a Christian manner. We want to equip chaperons and leaders to make wise decisions and respond to unusual situations appropriately. This requires a brushup every few years. All those we work with children at St. Peter's must be certified in our Child Protection Program.
Please contact George Denholm at (812) 372-1571 x2128 to register for a class. Classes are never "full," but will be cancelled when no one signs up.
Training lasts an hour; first time certification includes an interview that may require another 45 minutes. Background check applications can be submitted prior to the class expedite to process.
Upcoming training dates are:
- Tuesday, Apr 3,
- Saturday, Apr 7,
- Saturday, May 5,
may be more options added in connection with VBS trainings
Before you attend our Child Protection Program training, please fill out the certification form:
- Acolyte Schedule (through May 2018)
- Adult Choir Schedule (January - May 2018)
- Camera Operator Schedule (through May 2018)
- First Aid On-Call Schedule (through May 2018)
- Greeters Schedule (through May 2018)
- Communion Assistant Schedule (through May 2018)
- Lectors Schedule (through May 2018)
- Projectionist Schedule (through May 2018)
- Ushers Schedule (through May 2018)
- Worship Assistant Schedule (through May 2018)
- Worship Prayer Minister (through May 2018)